Common external lights include: headlight, fog light, license plate light, reversing light, brake light, turn signal, position light, profile light, parking light, warning light and day light. The light colors of external lamps are generally white, orange and red. Vehicles performing special tasks, such as fire truck, police car, ambulance and emergency repair
For vehicles, red, yellow or blue flashing warning lights with priority shall be used. Motor vehicles should participate in safety test and comprehensive test on time to ensure that the external lamps are complete and effective.
(1) headlights, commonly known as "headlights", installed on both sides of the head of the car, used to illuminate the road in front of the car. There are two lamps and four lamps. When the four-lamp system headlight is installed side by side, the pair installed on the outside shall be the near and far light double beam lamps; The inner pair shall be high beam single beam lamps. High beams are generally 40-60w, and low beams are generally 35-55w.
(2) fog lamps are installed on the head or tail of the vehicle. In case of fog, snow, rainstorm or dust, it is used to improve the lighting condition of the road in front of vehicles. LED front fog lamp power is 3-5w, the light color is orange. The power of the rear fog light is 3-5w, and the light color is red to warn the following vehicles to keep a safe distance.
(3)LED license plate lights are installed on the upper or left and right sides of the rear license plate of the vehicle to illuminate the rear license plate. The power is generally 1-2w, ensuring that the words and Numbers on the license plate can be clearly seen at 20m of the rear of the pedestrian car.
(4) the LED reverse light is installed at the rear of the car. When the transmission is in reverse gear, it will automatically light up and illuminate the rear side of the car. At the same time, it will alert the rear vehicles and pedestrians to pay attention to safety. Power is generally 2-5w, light color is white.
(5) brake light is commonly known as "LED brake light". Mounted on the rear of the car. When stepping on the brake pedal, it will emit strong red light to show the brake. The power is 2-5w, and the light color is red. In order to avoid the risk of following a large car to the car collision, the rear window of the car can be equipped with high brake lights (LED light strip) displayed in rows by light-emitting diodes.
(6)LED turn signal the main turn signal is generally installed on the left and right sides of the head and tail of the car to indicate the driving trend of the vehicle. The car is equipped with a side turn signal in the middle of the side. The power of the main turn signal is generally 1-3w, the side turn signal is 2W, and the light color is stray color. When turning, the light is flashing, the frequency is set as 1.sic.5HZ, and the starting time is not more than 1.5s. When other vehicles need to pay attention to avoid in an emergency situation, all the turn signals can be connected through the danger alarm light switch and flicker at the same time.
(7)LED position indicating light, also known as "width indicating light" and "position light", is installed in the front, rear and side of the car. When the headlight is connected at night, the position indicating light, instrument light and license plate light shine at the same time to indicate the shape and position of the vehicle. The power is generally 0.5w-2w. Front light is commonly known as "small light", light color is white or yellow, rear light is commonly known as "taillight", light color is red; The side light is amber.
(8)LED profile light is commonly known as "Angle marker light". All vehicles above 3m in no-load vehicle height should be equipped with profile light to indicate the vehicle profile. The power of the indicator lamp is generally 3W.
(9) the parking light is mounted on both sides of the front and rear of the vehicle, and it is required to confirm the light signal from 150m away from the front and rear of the vehicle. The light color in front of the vehicle is white, and the light color at the rear of the vehicle is red. When parking at night, switch on the parking light to indicate the vehicle's shape and position.
(10) warning light is generally installed on the top of the vehicle to mark the special type of vehicle. The power is generally 5-10w. Fire engines and police cars are red, ambulances are blue and rotate at 2 to 6 times per second. Buses and taxis are white and yellow. The empty taxi indicator light is installed on the instrument platform, with the power of 3-6w and the light color of red background and white characters.
(11) the daytime driving light installed on the front of the car body is LED, which makes the vehicle more easily recognized during daytime driving. Its purpose is not to make the driver see the road clearly, but to let others know that a car is coming. This kind of lamps and lanterns is not floodlight accordingly, however a kind of signal lamp. Of course, the addition of daytime driving lights can make the car look cooler and more dazzling, but the greatest effect of daytime driving lights is not in the appearance, but to provide the identification of the vehicle. LED lights will be more widely used in cars as Europe enforces daily vehicle lighting by 2011.
Inside the lamp
Common interior lamps and lanterns have dome light, reading light, luggage compartment light, door light, step light, instrument light, work light, dashboard alarm indicator light, etc.
(1) overhead light cars and trucks are generally equipped with only one overhead light, which can not only be used for indoor lighting, but also play the role of monitoring whether the door is closed reliably. Under the condition of monitoring the door, as long as there is still a door not reliably closed, the overhead light will shine. Generally, the power is 0.5-2w, and the overhead light of buses tends to be fluorescent.
(2) reading light installed in the front of the seat or the top of the seat, concentrated light when the passenger reading will not give the driver to produce blinding phenomenon, lighting range is small, some have optical axis direction adjustment mechanism.
(3) the luggage compartment light is installed in the luggage compartment of a car or passenger car. When the luggage compartment cover is opened, the light will automatically light up and illuminate the space in the luggage compartment. The power is 1.5w.
(4) the door light is installed at the bottom of the inside side of the car door. When the door is opened, the door light shines to warn pedestrians and vehicles to avoid. The power is 5W and the light color is red.
(5) step lights are installed on the steps inside the doors of large and medium-sized passenger cars. Light the pedals when opening the occupant door at night.
(6) the instrument light is installed on the opposite side of the instrument panel and used to illuminate the pointer and dial plate of the instrument. The power is 0.5w. Instrument lamps are generally connected in parallel with position indicating lights and license plate lights. Some automobile instrument lamps have adjustable luminous intensity.
(7) alarm and indicator lights are common, such as oil pressure alarm light, water temperature alarm light, charging indicator light, steering indicator light, far-light indicator light, etc. The alarm light is generally red and yellow, while the indicator light is generally green or blue.
(8) working light is a portable low-voltage lighting tool that can be used in vehicle maintenance, and the power source is from the automobile generator or battery. Power is 21W commonly, often contain hook or clamp, plug has cigarette lighter type and two column plug type two kinds.
LED car lights are directly converted from electrical energy to light energy by light-emitting diodes. Compared with ordinary car bulbs, the power consumption is only 1/10 of that of traditional lamps, which can better save fuel consumption and protect car circuits from being burnt out by excessive load current.